Welcome to Lakeflower Family Dental
Dr. Amin and her team at Lakeflower Family Dentall are dedicated to become partners with you for your optimum oral health. We understand that everyone is unique and has different concerns and goals. In our office, you will never be pressured to buy anything. We will honestly assess your conditions and we will do our best to inform you of those conditions. However, we respect that everyone has a different priority and that your treatment is ultimately your decision based on your needs and wants.
Here are the list of benefits of becoming our patients.
- We offer full a range of general dentistry services
- We have ample parking spaces
- Our office is not only new but also stunningly beautiful and clean.
- We have great team of dentists, hygienists and dental teams who are dedicated to helping you experience the best dental experience possible.
- Our patients receive free sports guards. We are very concerned with number of sports injuries that permanently damage young athlete’s teeth. Dr. Alex Rhee has decided to provide custom sports guards to protect the young athletes of our practice
- You can watch TV and Movies during your treatment.
- We offer emergency services and you can contact our doctors personally in case of emergency.
- We have video games for your kids.
- You can enjoy coffee, tea and cold drinks before your appointment.
- We are obsessed with dental technology: Air Abrasion, Wand, Velscope, and more.
- We are also obsessed with Continuing Education to improve our skills and services.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays for less radiation
- Intra Oral Photographs for your better understaning for your oral conditions
- Air Abrasion for small fillings to reduce the use of drill
- Diagnodent to detect small cavities when early
- Velscope for Oral Cancer Screening
- Laser Whitening
- Televisions in each operating room to play movies, music, and DVDs
- Coffee while you are waiting
- Video Games for your children
- Ample Parking
Lakeflower Family Dental
112 Queen Street Unit 4
705 652 6789
Tuesday: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Thursday: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Our appointments are scheduled specifically for each patient. We ask that you notify us by telephone or by smile reminder at least 48 hours in advance if you are unable to attend your scheduled time, to avoid a re-scheduling charge.